Welcome to Gourmet Coffee Systems, Inc. We are a well-established corporation, doing business in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area since 1987. Specializing in office coffee service, we provide our customers with state of the art brewing equipment as well as quality products. We offer the product, service, and convenience all at a competitive price. We do not require a contract and we loan the brewing equipment at no charge to business customers that meet a minimum purchase of coffee per month. In addition to our great products, we give excellent service. As part of our service, we inventory, rotate, and restock the product on pre-scheduled dates each month with no delivery charge.
We Measure Up
Compare Gourmet Coffee Systems to Your Current Office Coffee Provider
- A live person answers the phone
- Employees are friendly and courteous
- Offers a selection of quality coffees from Local Roasters
- Demonstrates sustainable business practices
- Offers both Fair Trade and Farm Friendly Direct coffees
- Doesn’t require a contract
- Doesn’t charge for installation
- Doesn’t charge a delivery fee
- Provides coffee equipment at No Charge with a minimum coffee purchase of 5 lbs per month
- Offers payment terms on your invoices
- Accepts checks, VISA, MAsterCard, American Express, and Discover for convenient payment options
- Provides a complete line of competitively-priced, quality Gourmet Coffees
- Offers a complete line of supply items and paper products
- Inventories, restocks and rotates your product on regularly scheduled delivery dates
- Responds to service calls in less that four hours
- Delivers unscheduled orders in less than four hours
- Cleans coffee equipment and replaces the brew basket each delivery
- Replaces the airpots with clean ones as needed
Committed to the Environment
Switching to one of our in-line filtered water coolers lets you say good-bye to bulky jugs or plastic water bottles. The energy costs to produce, package and ship bottled water are substantial, and millions of tons of petroleum-based plastics are needed to make the bottles, many of which end up in landfills.
Reducing your use of bottled water is one more step toward saving the environment!